Monday, December 18, 2006

Comprehension

I dont know what is wrong with me. Why is it that i have this fear? I just want to be happy and everytime i start feeling happy i fall flat on my face. I'm about to give up and this damn holiday season doesnt make it any easier. Someday ill find my someone, but I need them right now. I've got so much shit running through my head and everyday i just become more and more numb. They dont understand the reason why i am the way i am. They dont understand my feelings. And they certainly dont see the real me.

Nobody understands.

1 Comments:

At 2:33 AM , Blogger janell nicole said...

dear scott -

you need to smile more :). it is a good thing to smile. you are a great guy... & will defiantly find the girl you need to be with. hope your bfa review went well. i can't believe you have class on Saturday's now! but please please please just be a bit happy... it can make all the difference in the day :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home